Sunday, June 21, 2009

21 Century's Holocaust

Nobody knows how many people were killed by Islamic Republic of Iran's government since last Saturday, June 14th. Just yesterday police and revolutionary gaurds killed over 57 people as we know. They go to hospitals and collect the bodies of dead people and also injured ones. Nobody knows where they take them. This is a picture of one of those who kill our friends and families in Iran:






Ahmadinejad blamed holocaust and claimed it is fake, now he is going to make a real one. A real one from his own people....



Islam used to be a religion of peace and love. I remember in elemntary schools, we used to start our compositions with "In the Name of God the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful" statement. How beautiful was it when we thought about the meaning of it. But, could any body tell me where this compassion and mercy is? Is it here in Iran? Is it here in the land of sin and blood?


I don't think so...



Shame on the Islam which they are following. I am a muslim but not like them. I am can't hurt my brothers and sisters. I can't be just like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment