Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another day of darkness...

Saturday, it is not a day like other days.

It is the day of blood,

it is the day of pain,

it is the day of death of our brothers and sister.

Everywhere I go I see sadness,

I feel like somebody pressing my throat,

it feels like I am gonna die to share their pain.

One day an old man told me:

Hunt, hunt that small, harmless, naive bird

be happy that she is gone

what are you going to do tomorrow

when her small birds in her nest grow? are you going to have your eyes see far enough to hunt all of them?

I know god wouldn't let to do so. I know there is a judgment day. I know you will regret it.

But, it will be too late. You broke her heart one day, you broke a family's heart, you broke a nations heart...




No comments:

Post a Comment