Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 20 2009 - Tehran - Iran - Infant Shot in Dead Mom's Belly.jpg

I was going to start from the first day, but I thought that the stories are too long and I might miss some new ones. So, let's tell you what is on now. Let's share with you the pain of a family.


After Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei during Friday's stern warning against further demonstrations, he gave green light to his loyal militia to use any power and humiliation actions against protesters and these Taliban murderers turned Tehran to a city of blood and passion.


Yesterday, Saturday June 20, 2009, the killed reportedly over 50 people only in Tehran. They killed 12 years old boy, 70 years old grandfather, and a mom with her unborn child.

This is an unborn child shot death in her mom's belly. They both died on the street and government collected their dead bodies to purge along with many other bodies.

Shame on them. Shame on them.
I am sorry, but I cannot even write what they do without crying for myself, my people and their pain.
Let's pray for them. God Bless those lost their lives for freedom.

1 comment:

  1. the photo is unrelated. this happened in Gaza, months ago.

    ReplyDelete